Here’s a roundup of publicity and events!
Features & Write Ups
- WABE 90.1 FM (NPR & PBS Affiliate) – Former Atlanta educator tackles shyness and self-esteem in debut novel, ‘Just Right Jillian’
- Good Day Atlanta (Fox5) – Atlanta life coach releases debut family-friendly novel
- Northside Neighbor – Former Atlanta area teacher pens book on love and shyness
- The Horn Book – Stepping Up.
- The young Black protagonists of these enjoyable and generally lighthearted middle-grade and middle-school novels step up when faced with challenges — and come into their own.
- Kirkus – 4 Middle-Grade Novels Celebrating Black Families.
- Black kids, like all kids, deserve books in which simply being who they are is normal and positive, not exclusively or primarily a source of pain.
- IG Live chat with author Anne-Sophie about creativity
- MG Book Village – Author spotlight blog interview
- KidLit411 – Author spotlight blog interview
- The Brown Bookshelf, 28 Days Later honoree – Author spotlight blog interview
- Black Children’s Books and Authors, Debut You series – Author spotlight blog interview
Stay up to date with my occasional newsletter. Subscribe here.